Saturday, September 19, 2009

Resurrected from the dead?

Bad news, everyone.

Stupidjerk is....










STILL ALIVE AND KICKIN'!!

Yes, dudes, YOU HEARD IT RIGHT! I'm still alive and am gonna update this blog for I feel that it is unloved anymore. :( (You see, I have 3 personal blogs on 3 different websites. :P )

I also forgot the password for this blog so I wasn't able to log on. But no one cares about that now, so I'll just shut up. ._.

So...I've been dormant on YPP for 3 months (June 15 to September 15) and obviously, that means I didn't play. In those 3 months I thought that my pirate would get deleted, but voila! It's still alive. ^_^ So I've decided to continue my pirate life and playing this awesome game!

Many things happened while I was gone. Devine Rapier's captain left the crew and went elsewhere, Seisuke and Saisuke, as well as the other Filipino members of the crew had left or got purged. When I logged in, there were just...about 17 active members and some people were starting to leave too.

After a few months, I met Kcoolaid, cool guy, great stats, captain of the crew "Trouble". And since I'm the only remaining Senior Officer for Devine Rapier, I merged the crew with Kcoolaid's. I like it here now, (Although I'm currently just an Officer. XD ) and I hope to build a new family and friendship here.

And as always, people I have never met before are calling me either "stupid" or "jerk". XD I always have to remind people to call me "SJ". But there are some nice ones that ask me, "What can I call you? I mean, I don't want to call you jerk". ^_^

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home