Saturday, November 21, 2009

Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe called life.

So...if you're stalking following me, you may know that I created a new blog that's about another online game today. I didn't really felt like playing YPP and decided to just play it tomorrow...but I did otherwise.

A few minutes after logging in, my friend Booteful sent me a tell saying sorry for what she did...which she can't remember (it was my fault that misunderstandings in the crew happened, not her). And from there...

WE REUNITE! 

She said she had been wanting to be friends with me again but didn't got the chance since we have different timezones. (I've been doing the same too... XD)
After that, she invited me to join her crew and I joined without thinking twice. It's not like I didn't love my previous crew. Long story short, I don't fit in. I don't know anyone and they rarely pillaged.

I pillaged with this new crew and earned a few bucks for my Officer badge. I also want to buy a new Cutlass but I can't afford it right now. Dub prices are so high and I can't be active on YPP because of school. 

And guys! I got the trophies Beach Comber and November Seal O'Piracy today! 

I'll see if I can log in again tomorrow because I really want to mem or earn money.

And a random pic during the pillage! Waldo (Boote's cat) and my Ren are buddies! (Like me and Boote. :D)


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home