Saturday, November 7, 2009

November Update

I played YPP today! (Despite me having an important exam on the 11th. XD) Well...actually, my intention was just to log in and then log out to prevent my pirates from being purged...that's it. But YPP really seduces me...and I gave in to the desire...

I went on Garnet and tried memming a few routes...
* Napi Peak to Surtsey = 1 more..."dot" to memorize. XD
* Cochineal to Napi Peak = 2 more dots.

I went to Havoc to see if I can mem Havoc-to-Mermaid-Purse or Havoc-to-Stormy-Fell but Havoc didn't have any navy. 

I hopped islands and checked the notice board minute after minute to see if the "Navigate with the Jubilee Navy!" mission would disappear and get replaced by something else, but no luck. So instead, I just took on the "Battle Brigands with the Cochineal navy!" mission...it's such not such a bad deal. :D

















I love these 4 robots...they were awesome and didn't give me much trouble. ^_^

I tried memming Cochineal to Harmattan but spotted a few brigands here and there, and I wasn't able to concentrate on memming. 

We fought 3 battles and won all of it. ^_^

Though on the second battle, we received these "strange" commodities...


  After logging off, I checked it in Yppedia and...found out it wasn't really something to get  surprised about. XD It's just that I'm not playing YPP more often so I'm not "in" with the current updates.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home