Monday, November 23, 2009

Y!PP is so addicting that I can't stop playing. ②

Since it's a holiday today (Kinrou Kansha no Hi), I'm wasting spending my time playing YPP again.

Achievements for today:
* Masterpiece6 and Masterpiece7 in Carpentry!
    Yeah! I think this is my first time having consecutive masterpieces... And no, they're separate mastepieces. :D And yet again, my stat didn't go up. 

* Went to Cursed Isles!
    Darkturtle had a map and we went to CI. (Boote lent me 2 dubs to be able to buy a bravery badge. She also lent me a fish for a bludgeon. I love you Boote! ) We went there with Dark's sloop and as expected, glub glub was our faith. T_T (And the sloop we used was Dark's new one that he just bought recently.)
     But anyway, CI was really cool! It was my first time going there so I'm really hyped up. 
 I also earned a new trophy called "Briny Mask". The sound when we entered was so funky. I like it. ^_^ The green smoke was freaking scary... (Yeah, I'm just a freak like that.) And it's kind of the same as Atlantis, only difference is CI is cooler. 

And yeah...before logging off, Boote told me to study for the exams. XD Yes, yes I will, big sistah!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home