Thursday, December 31, 2009

Brigand Kings

Yeah...since I'm feeling sad that I can't play YPP for the next few days, I'm just gonna post this entry. :(

In this post, I'll show you screenshots of my past encounters with Brigand Kings. Since the pictures are too big and will ruin the blog design, I'll just put smaller versions, click on them to see them in the original size.









































I think there are others but I can't find them. :(
If you look at the title of the pictures, you'll see sequence numbers...and before "Azarbad5" goes 1, 2, 3 and 4. But here, there are no "3" and "4" pictures. :( The Finius and Gretchen collection isn't complete too. But nevermind, when I can play on Saturday, I'll hunt for them again...mwahahaha!!

On the 29th, Red and Hero was like... "We're gonna tell Boote to post the link of your blog in the crew statement!"

And I was like, "NOOO! People would steal my smileys and start their own blogs!" so they said that the private crew statement would be a great place. Well...I'm okay with that, as long as outsiders wouldn't see. (Spammers might spam me through comments so I'm worried about outsiders.)

Most wicked:














I don't really remember when this screenshot was taken. (Probably on 2007?) Chimeravirus and Skelly Hook were the only ones left fighting and Chimera won! ^_^ That was really cool.

I also have OM screenshots... Oceanus playing poker and making a tournament with his winnings as the prize, Nemesis playing Spades etc etc. I saw Aphrodite on Garnet Acrhipelago before (Island is...probably on Napi Peak?) And when I tried to go near her, she moved! I took a step again and she really really far away and when I was being annoying, she just hopped on her ship. XD

I just wanted to take a screenshot with my pirate beside her! >_<

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww why can't you come on until saturday?? And thanks sooo much for posting that thing about me :/ gee my heart is a hot topic for this crew:P lol jk i still love ya!! Red

Thursday, December 31, 2009 1:00:00 PM  
Blogger Stupidjerk said...

And yeah, last week, I was able to take a screeny beside Aphrodite! <3

It seemed like she was idle and wasn't on her ship. She was silent and freezing in the docks of Moab and although a few people arrived, they just ignored her. lul

Friday, March 26, 2010 8:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home