Monday, December 28, 2009

I seriously can't think of a better title.

Hmm...I need to rearrange the blog design since the links (on the right side) to the previous posts are getting long. If I post about 100 more entries, it'll look weird since the links will all be posted there! >_<

But anyway, back on topic!

December 27, 2009
Hmm...since this was yesterday...I can barely remember what happened. XD All I remember is I pillaged with Harry and we met THE WIDOW QUEEN!








And as always,we weren't able to defeat her since we were short of people. Only the 2 of us and 2 bots. 

December 28, 2009
I went shopping with my Dad today so I only played a little, and on my alt pirate. (I only use my alt, TuckingFypo, when I wouldn't play long. I also use it when I wouldn't pilly or mem.)

And guess what... RED IS FINALLY BACK!  Boote logged in on the 27th and Ace still isn't on... T_T

I pillaged with Red, Demeno, Harry and some unknown jobbers.







Red mentioned that her stat went up and Harry said that his stat in bilging went down. (He booched bilge. D: ) And then, Demeno came in the picture and Harry PWNED him. ^_^

The pilly...wasn't really nice. We only fought 2 battles and we won 1. And that was an inter-arch TM to DN pilly. But then again, people sometimes have their bad days too, so don't worry Harry.



And yeah, Demeno was spamming like hell while on the pilly. >_>

*writes a "Not to take Demeno when I pilly" note on her notebook.*

EDIT: Scratch that. Dem's a funny person and my view on him changed. :D

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home