Thursday, December 24, 2009

Iiiim dreeeaaming of a bluuuee Christma~s in YPP toni~ght

Like what the title says, I'll have a blue Christmas this year. First reason, WE HAVE SCHOOL ON CHRISTMAS DAY!! >_<
Second, Boote, Ace, Red and probably other crewbies will be out-of-town/having winter vacation and I expect them not to log in for the coming days. 

December 22:
I logged in just a bit on my alt, TuckingFypo, and I was surprised when my face was aqua! Then I saw that my feet was gone and was replaced by a floating tail! Oh noes! 

Boote then told me that it was because of the (crappy) Christmas competition that will end on January 5. What I don't get is...why a ghost?! It's CHRISTMAS, not Halloween! It would be nice if pirates can be reindeers.

Screenshot of the day:










December 23 (Holiday!):
Yeah, since it was holiday in Japan, NO SCHOOL! And that means I can play YPP. And that means I can write something on this blog. :D

When I logged in, a Cabin Person named Carphero greeted me and I greeted them back. No one in the crew was online besides the two of us. So I then commented about how lonely it was at that time:

















You guys guess who it is...I'm not really sure if people knows who this person is or if I should spill their identity so I'll just keep you hanging from here. 

I pillaged with Silver that day. (Since Boote and the others weren't on) Just the two of us. With bots. I'm used to pillaging with bots...they're not annoying and work well. We took the longer route from Conglin to Kirin (...As in, you twist the league points here and there, making the route LONGER). We won most of the battles (Lost about 3 or 4) and Silver was my gunner. ^_^

We had many fruits aboard but I didn't find any BKs... 

And then! Before sleeping last night, I remembered this "longer route" I and Silver took. I then thought, "Since I have memmed all the inter-arch routes, how about I sail all around Viridian in one pilly and earn lotsa money!! Yay! I saw a thread in the forums with Batomatic (A previous SO in Still of the Night) and they had 250k on the booty won ALL of their battles! That just rocks!

So, my goal in my YPP life would be: To sail all around Viridian with my crewbies in just one pilly!

December 24:
I logged in on my alt and obviously, no one's online. I jobbed for the navy here and there and got bored and just logged off. >_>
Dunno if I can log in on the 25th or on the coming days since my Dad might not let me use the computer the moment he sees my report card... (I have to show it to him a minutes more)


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home