Sunday, December 20, 2009

In a new crew, comes a new member!

I played yesterday (although I didn't do much and just chatted with people) and today, I'll probably go again on the 23rd since it would be a holiday. ^_^

Boote created a new crew on the 17th, it's name is "The Champions". (Shall I make an article about it on the Yppedia?) Even though we only have about 6 or 7 members, the crew rised to Established fame in just 3 days!! ^_^ 

Achievements!
* Carcarias Coin: Yeah, I went to Atlantis today with Masterbilly for 2 hours and I got this trinket! It's a coin with a fish engraved in it.

* Invited a new member to the crew: Silverwave knocked on the door of my shack located at Napi Peak. I was annoyed at first since my shack wasn't designed (my cottage in Sakejima is) at the moment and I might get teased for it. But when a green pirate entered, the frown on my face got replaced by a smile.

Silverwave greeted me and told me that I have nice clothes and asked me how long I've been playing the game. I told her I've been playing for 2 years and taught her that she can get free nice clothes from the navy!  (Please remind me to work for the navy on my alt pirate so I can get a new captain's jacket. XD )

I gave her some of the clothes I don't use and invited her to join the crew. ^_^
I then remembered my greenie days, when I met Vanesaro, Booteful, Arrgaretha and all the other people who taught me about the game when I was still a greenie. *cry*

So Ace and other people from the crew! Don't scare and be nice to her! If you don't, you will receive my super delicious, faster-than-lightning punch!!

And yeah, yesterday, Ace was so scary and pressuring.  I won't talk about it any further as it brings back scary memories, but he got scary because of the kraken's blood.
But then, he amused me because of his cuteness and innocence!  I know I'll get killed by Ace if I post these pictures, but since he was telling me to write something on my blog, I have no choice but to put this here:

While he was jobbing for a flotilla attack yesterday:











This one was so funny. Boote assigned me the Flirt title because of hanging out too much with Ace. XD (Red has the title of Flirt and from what I heard, Ace was the one who gave it to her. )

Ace was asking what "cyber" means (the right word is actually "cyber _ _ x" but stupid people are so stupid that they can't use it right) and I explained it to him a little. Hence, Boote said "PG mates".
















My cat kissing some dog while I'm busy carpenting in Atlantis:







I ROFL'D at Harry's response:







Indeed, he lives in a house! XD

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home