Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Long time no see, Azarbad!

(Note, this happened yesterday)

Since I and Red were the only ones online, we pillaged from Kirin to Typhoon. Since we have 39 pineapples and 2 rambutan onboard, Azarbad attacked us! :D

When I saw a red longship stalking near us, I asked Red if we should attack. A few more seconds and the said ship turned around and attacked us. It turned out that it was Azarbad. :)








Red said it was her first time fighting him. (And she got scared when she saw his face during SF. LOL)

And once again, we didn't win. I've encountered BKs such as Azarbad, the Widow Queen, Finius (it's too easy defeating him on an SF, his bots are the only problem) and Gretchen but I have NEVAR defeated one! >_<

I want to defeat one...like...Barnabas! And get the cool trinket, "Ectoplasm"! That's a really cool one. But anyway, back to the topic. We fought many battles and lost half of it and then Carphero went to save the day! ^_^






























Carphero carps really well! And when the bilge was near full, Carphero turned into Bilgehero and saved the day! Since Dad was being annoying, I had to leave the pilly (when we were REEEALLY near the island!) and asked the 2 to just port and divide. Thank you very much, Red and Hero!

I logged in today for just...10 minutes to check on things and to say sorry about leaving the pilly halfway through without even telling the reason why I'm leaving. XD Then, the topic about Ace being dormant was brought in and Red confessed! She'll be uber sad if Ace goes away! :O









Ehehehe... I suddenly said "Ooooh!" and was about to tease Red and tell her I'm gonna post this in my blog but I decided otherwise and kept it a secret to her. I did this not to spoil her fun and to preserve the lulz going to ensue. XD

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home