Monday, January 25, 2010

Leave a comment or I'll spank yer booty!

On Saturday, I finally got the chance to log in to YPP. Like dude, I have exams here and there and was so busy. But then, my Dad tells me a good news, "I'm going to see the horse race"! 

Harry tried attacking Azarbad's flotilla and Boote and I were his XOs. I used my chat shortcut "Grab a station before I spank yer booty!" (or something like that) and then, Peet said, "Spank me, please!"

But because of my stupidity, I deleted the chat logs before taking screenshots of it. T_T After Peet said that, people were like...getting scared/excited/every-other-emotion-you-could-think-of. Boote (or someone, I forgot...) even said, "kick him with yer pegleg!" so I was like, "Yeah!"
























That was really fun. XD We sank though and had to repair with the loyal 3 jobbers on board! Harry wanted to attack again and I was getting excited but then, my stupid anti-virus software decided to mess with me and I got disconnected while in the flotilla. It took me 7 freaking minutes before I could go back! :( When I logged back, Harry was offline (for an unknown reason) and Boote declared she's gonna attack the flotilla. (I was her XO.)

I had SO MUCH FUN being Boote's XO! (DUDE! I just checked the crew's info page right now and someone is jobbing! :O I badly want to log in...) Boote was really good in the bnavving and the jobbers were working hard unexpectedly. :O

Although at the end, 2 green ships teamed-up and the position was like...90 degree and they shot us to death while someone (I'm not sure if it was us or a ship...but it was probably us) left a burning flotsam and we couldn't move. X_X

But overall, I had so much fun! I want to be Boote's XO again some time. ^_^
And after posting this...I have to update the website and do other important stuffs too. @_@

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL I owned Red =p ~Boote

Tuesday, January 26, 2010 5:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Trusttommy said...

Dad tells me a good news, "I'm going to see the horse race"!

Yes when i was child it is my favorite.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014 12:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home