Saturday, March 20, 2010

Chromas: DO NOT WANT!

I went to Atlantis again today. :D
I worked REALLY REALLY REALLY hard, juggling defending, THing and carping but I didn't get any good clothes. :( But anyway, some guy got an atlantean chroma! He's famous for lazing and hop-on-ship-leave-the-ship behaviour so I thought, "atlantis is really unfair". :(

After atlantis, Feind invited me to pilly with him in anniversary of his new Rogue class sloop! He said that he was going for elite pillage and when Darveau heard that, he said, "Oh! You're going for elite? Then I must leave! XD" and left. Feind then said in crew chat, "u nub get back hia" and Darveau came back, saying "I just needed to fart". XD

After the pilly, Harry came online. The following convo then occurred. Me, asking about Buhaynapusa. After minutes of silence, Harry then notices that they're at the same ship. XD



I rofl'd so hard. I wouldn't bring the topic about Buhaynapusa if it doesn't have any connection with us. XD And for more lulz, I'm gonna share Boote's story. After the atlantis, she went to "CI" with Jeannemarie, Pinkbubbles, Staycr etc. But then, Jeanne said "oh no! It's 20 leagues away! Let's pilly till we get there!" and then pillaged.

While they were pillaging, they got an expedition and they were like, "Oh, let's rechart." XD Boote called it the "never-ending pilly" and complained about it at the captain (Bubbles) and she got planked. X_X They pulled her back later on though. XD

Now, about the title: I bought an indigo chroma on the forums. I tested it on my scarf and when it vanished, I was like ZOMGWTFLOLIPOPZ!! and went to the yppedia. It said there that it's a one-use item. X_X So I lost the will to buy an atlantean chroma. I thought that chromas last forever like a cursed chalice. XD

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home