Monday, March 29, 2010

*gets pinched by Dem 9000 times*

Dem told me not to put this on my blog but I want to! :C So I'm sure I'll get pinched later for this. >_< And then get killed by Red. T_T

I'll also get stabbed by Harry on the "steal Harry's pic lolz" comment. XC And yesterday, Boote almost killed me for the "I'll elope with David on Sage ocean while Boote's gone!" comment I told Harry and Dem. ;-;

But anyway, ENJOY our crazy and juicy convo here...MWAHAHAHA (And I found out that Harry's also reading this blog. XD)

The first few ones:


Remember when someone said that Dem stole Red's heart? *grin* A few minutes later:



(Even though it's not on the screenshot) Red hid on my cottage! XD That was a really nice and smart move, hun! *thumbs up!* And my stalkar skillz got insulted. :( I mean, I was on an alt account so of course I don't have my whisking potions with me! :(

And a few minutes more:



Ehehe...

More can be found here and here and here and here

And while I was searching for the pictures above, I found some old pictures that I haven't posted! X_X Here they are. These was when I joined Kcoolaid's crew "Trouble". I left though when Boote and I reunited and joined Hell's Wrath and then The Champions. ^_^

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You meant Red is going to torture you to death once she sees you, right? :P lol at least these weren't too bad so no worries love Red

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 4:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home