Sunday, March 7, 2010

❤ Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love ❤

So you see, I love stalking people as well as playing hide and seek. Last Sunday (Feb.28), I played hide and seek with Davidov and Booteful! And look what I saw:










O_O Shocking, isn't it! (Take note, in the picture, it looks like Boote's kicking David's "weewee" XD) And there's more!









The next is the most shocking/heartmelting one. I was asking about David and Boote's pose, if they're kissing or something. So David says that it's a blinking contest...or a "who falls deeper in love" contest. AWW!! ❤








And on the blockade mania, I earned 54k! Ahh...blockades are really nice. ^_^ The first ship I was on was navved by Seepnah. (He's from Sakejima too! PINK POWARZZ!!) We received damage from our own flagmates so we had to repair. Guess what he did:













On March 1, Demeno made us laugh so hard:


























Davidov said something about a "weewee contest" so I asked what it was about. And then Dem just had to interrupt and turn the convo into a crazy one. XD

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol--@ Boote (since idk when i might see ya log in again :( ..) That's what we were talking about that one day when you asked Demeno and I(sorta);)...This is gonna suck if you dont know what I'm talking about haha. love Red

Monday, March 08, 2010 5:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home