Friday, April 2, 2010

April Fools!

Yesterday, my purpose of logging in was to give Red her birthday present. But she didn't log in at all and I was so sad. 

Blue told us that we will join the event blockade on Dendrite and when we entered the blockade board, no one was in it. ._.

So we were bored and had no excitement. THEN! Boote suddenly thought of bringing her sloop so that she and Blue can fight! :D

But her ship was ported at Sakejima and we had to move it. (Blue had to go because of RL business.) I used her sloop and she used Blue's cutter and entered.

I know all of you know that I don't like jobbing people. XD So we went in with bots and our alts! XD I went in with Sjtwo and 3 bots but I got the message, "Because of the lack of staff on the vessel, ye can't influence buoys!" :(

I went out to eat lunch and dunno what happened next. But all I have is this screenie:



And since it's April Fools, the nose masks are out again!



Speaking of April Fools, this blog turned 2 years old! XD I just remembered...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home