Sunday, April 4, 2010

Post #40! (....I think?)

Well, this is the 40th post of this blog! <3 I want to reach 100 before this year ends...lulz.

Achievements:
Memmed Carmine to Echo - April 2
Memmed Spectre to Crimson, Crimson to Havoc - April 3
Memmed Mermaid's Purse to Havoc, 3 dots of Nova to Havoc - Today
Crystal clear 7 in distilling! - Today

Today, I went to view the Imperial Class WF! It's not that different from the Cupid Class and is not really cool. :( BUT! THIS is cool. Ehehe...it's the jail!

Dem logged in (with Harry beside him) and I got confuzzled on who was talking/typing. X_X Harry was teaching Dem how to bnav. We couldn't get jobbers since my bnav standing is low so I just decided to use multiple clients.

Which failed really bad and I had MAJOR lag that I have never experienced before. X_X I got back about...10 minutes later. XD



For some reason, the ship went flying on the direction of the wind and we bumped rocks! XD I was like "o_O ROFL!" especially when Dem said it was Harry! O RLY?

After they logged off for "tea time", I pillaged by myself and got 2 expos. :P After that, Abyd logged in and fought 2 battles with me and even gave me A NEW NICKNAME!

Stu.

Hehe. But I still like SJ. ^_^

And I HAD to take a screeny of this one since I knew that it would fall down again:



(Half) Leg rig! :D

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home