Sunday, May 30, 2010

Fairwinds

I got trouble, trouble, trouble, always knockin at mah door
Yes I'm a whole lot of trouble baby just like a kid in a candy store
Well, I'm nothing but trouble babe, not since the day that I was born




Well I'm as good as it ever gets, give you somethin you won't forget
If you wanna spell trouble babe well send out an S.O.S.
'Cause baby's got something, something you just can't ignore
And yeah it sure is likely babe, you'll keep on coming back for more



I've got a wicked taste for trouble and I'm never never satisfied
Yeah I'm a whole lot of trouble baby, my evil ways can't hide


Oh, my my
Well, I've been itching for some trouble, babe, every single day that I'm alive
Well I'm trouble, trouble, trouble baby always knockin at mah door! Yeah.


I'm a whole lotta lotta TROUBLE babe, oooh since the day that I was born~

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home