Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Untitled :(

Hn, it's a bit shaky these days: the crew and RL (my right foot... T_T) so I'm really not in the mood to write something. (Eh, even if I WAS on the mood, I still can't write since there's nothing write. XD)

Achievements for May 4:
Memmed Garden Cradle to Polaris Point, Garden Cradle to Raven's Roost.

9 more routes to mem!
Mermaid's Purse to Olin's Brow, Cormorant to Adder's Ridge, Cabo to Last Stand Hill, Ansel to Last Stand Hill, Ansel to Polaris Point, 1 dot of Polaris Point to Labyrinth, Laby to Yax Mutal, Sapling to Whistler, Polaris Point to Sapling

^_^

And the crew's fame became Eminent today! YIPPEE!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous demeno said...

hey sj i was just going through some of your blogs and the one that is title sj gets pinchd 9000 times or whatever... i never did end up pinching you 9000 lol.....errrr and on one of the chat logs you scribbled out something i said in... what was it lol and wasnt that day funny lol anyways kinda random but thats me

Sunday, May 09, 2010 6:47:00 PM  
Blogger Stupidjerk said...

What you sent through a tell? Well...I can't remember anymore either. XD But I think it was about you threatening to quit YPP or about Short Swords. XD

Sunday, May 16, 2010 5:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it was a booch about someone... not that i would remember who or anything since it wasn't sent to me but I thought thats what someone told me...eh il just stop now haa love Red

Thursday, May 20, 2010 7:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home