Saturday, April 5, 2008

Hide!!



Today, I didn't played YPP for hours because I still have to go at the school meeting. I didn't even made it to the skellie fight in whistler island!! I got bored so I just hid in a tree and talked.....

There's also a glitch on Lima inn where I got stuck at the top of the wall several times.....and the OM, Aphrodite arrived at Lima inn but I didn't saw her because of the black-screen glitch!!

I don't know why but glitches always happens to me.....
Feel free to watch my glitches videos at: http://www.youtube.com/user/bakamabushi

Here are some pictures of my glitches!!

Booteful (the girl with the underlined name) says that I'm just beside her?!
But I can see that I'm on top of the screen.....and then the screen went black and I didn't saw Aphrodite. :(

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home