Monday, November 23, 2009

And yet another one...

Ahh...I just love Puzzle Pirates. (Yes, I don't have a life I'm not good at balancing time.)

  Yeah, this was on Boote's blacksmithing stall.

  I was shocked when Ace told me he doesn't know what anime is so I went near him. When I did, he was like "Are you flirting with me? =P" 

  Well, for your info, no I wasn't. But then, I suddenly did my super sexy, irresistible, seducing dance...but he told me I "fail".



Then I found out that he was Boote's slave. 

And yeah, Boote may be reading this so I'll post it: What do you think of this name for a crew?

 "The Legend of the BOOTYful Jerk"

 It's our names blended together. XD

And I forgot! Achievements for today!
* Memmed Napi Peak to Cochineal, Napi Peak to Surtsey, Napi Peak to Moab
    Yoohoo! I'll start memming Harmattan to Cochineal on probably...next Friday or on Christmas. XD

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home