Monday, November 23, 2009

Y!PP is so addicting that I can't stop playing.

So...as you all know, I'm supposed to log in to Puzzle Pirates every 2 weeks. But ever since I reunited with Boote and joined their crew, I got so excited and logged in for 3 straight days. (And I'm supposed to be studying for my exam on the 3rd.) 

But anyway, I forgot to post an entry yesterday!! Here are my achievements yesterday:

* Memmed Conglin to Erh, Erh to Typhoon.
    I tried memming Conglin to Typhoon but the last dot WOULDN'T GET MEMORIZED FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON! There are 3 dots left of Jade and I'll target the Garnet archipelago next. :D

* Got Vegas7 Admirable in Shipwrightery!
    Yeah. I wasn't able to take a screenshot but I did! (And yet my stat didn't go up. -_-; )

Hmm...only these? XD Or maybe I forgot the others...it sucks, really. I'll try not to forget writing an entry next time. 

Achievements on the 23rd will be posted in another entry. ^_^

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home