Saturday, December 26, 2009

I love the Widow Queen and the Widow Queen loves me.

I pillaged with Silver today. While we were talking, Nit-picky Bass attacked us and I was surprised when the chat box got filled with chants from the Widow Queen. I then screamed a few times and when I finally regained myself, I bnavved and fought them.









The Widow Queen wasn't really annoying like any other ships during battle. She doesn't escape and she doesn't shots any guns. She just goes for the kill. X)
The route where I encountered her was Kirin to Lonelywood Lagoon. (She has a flotilla there so that's probably the reason why she's roaming around there.)

Silver said she had to find her cat who ran out of the house while it was raining, so she wasn't able to see the Queen. :(

Aaaand, another one:







This one was when I was near porting in Lonelywood and when I saw that it was an orange ship, I attacked.And then bam! I got her again.  (Silver was on the ship this time.) Another reason why we got the Widow Queen...was because was had lotsa fruits on my ship. Silver foraged them for me! :D

On the route from Lonelywood to Prolix, we lost EVERY battle for god knows what reason...and Silver had to go too so I had to pilly alone. As always.

When I was finally alone, I won all of the 4 battles and even got an expedition...digging for treasure and I was able to dig 8 strong boxes! ^_^

I got tired of pillying so I just went on a flotilla with Silver. The next picture is about someone asking when we're gonna sail. (But we were sailing to the flotilla at that time. XD)








This one was after someone said "I'm peeing!!" and people asked, "Is that the reason why the bilge water is rising?" XD And there's Swordguyjim making a pun out of people's names. When I said "brb, gotta pee!", he was like... "What a stupid jerk". I hate it when people make fun of my name. If I had known that I would stay on this game for long, I would've thought of a better one!












Urchik told people to fill stations and Hurly said...something.... >_>












The "Alice" he was talking about was the legendary...no, I should say Ultimate Mininalice.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home