Saturday, December 12, 2009

What an eventful day!

I woke up on 8 and then played YPP on about...11 in the afternoon...and there are many things that happened that wouldn't fit this entry. T_T

First, my achievements for today!
* Memmed Cochineal-Harmattan: "Good luck!! For navy!!" as what the Dila dude from Hunter ocean says...I also love the navy. They're really helpful. I used my last whisking potion and whisked to Cochineal to buy the inter-arch chart but found none...

I tried asking crewbies but they don't have one, so I just went to the notice board and jobbed for the navy and voila! I was able to mem it completely. :D

* 2nd time on CI: Yeah, Legendace was the navver. A few minutes after hopping on the ship, the duty report popped up and I got a poor in carp (which pissed Ace pretty much XD). That was really stupid and my fault. I was...fooling around at first since I was so excited for CI. But don't worry Ace, I know when to get serious, bbz!

So...after the CI, I went on Atlantis to earn a few more PoE for my O-badge. Some lulzy screenies in atlantis:







(This one is about us just waiting while the XO's rejob and the bilge's water was rising.)








And while I was on Atlantis, Boote, Red and Ace had a planking war. They were planking each other from a ship...and stuff. They look like they really enjoyed doing that. 

Boote invited everyone on Skype, although I didn't go since I don't have it anymore. They had fun in Skype (I heard that Ace sang. XD) and when Boote (?) probably noticed that I was...being left out, they (Boote, Ace, Red, Luv) came to my house and declared party. (Even though they didn't had my permission.)

And oh yeah! Even though I didn't took a screenshot, Ace came to my house and told me (in PokeMe's language) "i luff joo"! I told him to do the sexy seducin' dance for me to prove his love but he refused. 

Seducin' Ace:


















(Red said a big "NO!" and went to her emo corner after telling her we will seduce Ace. XD She hates him that much...)

Some pizza-like formation and attacking Ace, Red on her emo corner:
























Before the dog attacking thing, I noticed the girls' formation and thought "we look like we're attacking Ace" and after saying that, Miki (my mouse) ran to Ace! XD Bad bad Miki, trying to protect the meaniehead! (As what Boote and Red calls him.)







Dunno, we just suddenly laughed one after another. XD








(And I finally get to talk with Harry after a year! 

At the crew's manor, we fought some games. Legendace and Booteful Me and Harrysmash. (Team LB won) Next was girl-boys! (The boys won...I think...) And then next was Legendace and Me  Harrysmash and Booteful. We won. :D

(And yes Ace, I did noticed that you didn't lose a single game. >_< )

And that's weird...I'm sure I've taken a screenshot of Ace saying he was proud of his voice and he was not ashamed. XD I wanted to hear his song but I don't have Skype...so yeah... (I'll try and download it tomorrow though.)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home