Saturday, January 9, 2010

Crew website

I logged in today using my alt pirate, but then decided to log on my original since Billy was running an SMH. (Red didn't tell me! :O) Then, Dad unexpectedly came home and I logged off immediately. (I thought he was going to watch the horse race and will go back at 8PM...)

Anyway, our flag, Renagade Rebels, became #10 on Jan. 8, 2010!! I have a screenshot of it (as a remembrance) but I'm too lazy to upload it right now. XD

It was good that Boote was on today, since I wanted to ask what the crew colors were. We thought of many colors but in the end, Boote said how about silver and red? These colors were based from the names of...you know who and it would be fun if these are the crew colors. ^_^

BUT! Dude, I can't put "silver" on the website...there's no "silver" on the hexadecimal color code! XD But we'll debate about that later...

I posted because I wanted to ask what fonts and graphics to use on the banner:












(this one is real piratey, I'll change the color later)

For the graphic:













































PLEASE POST YOUR VOTES HERE! (By commenting. :D)

Here is how you vote:
For the 1st font, type: 1-font (And so on)

For the 1st image, type: 1-graphic (And so on)

I need this for the upcoming crew website. ^^;

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lul! hmm to answer 2 of your 3 questions, how about a light grey of lighter version of a color for the silver tone? :) i see some that might work like so. oh wells. And i like the last "image 3" because of boote XP lol not sure about fonts ^^ gl with that! Red

Saturday, January 09, 2010 6:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah a light grey or something for silver? and i like image 2 because it looks scary :O but i also like im 3. and for the fonts i like the one that says another font :)
hehe your blog is really cool :D
Silver.

Monday, January 11, 2010 7:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i commented on your other blog, the one about adventure quest by the way ^_^ read the tagboard :D
siver.

Monday, January 11, 2010 8:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*silver

haha i fail.

Monday, January 11, 2010 8:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Booteful's Vote:
* For the crew color silver, I say go with anything that looks close to silver.
* I like the piratey font.
* I love surrender the booty for the image....its funny.

Also your awesome SJ!!! =D

Tuesday, January 12, 2010 10:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home