Sunday, January 3, 2010

Despite important exams coming...

Thanks for the comment (on my previous entry), Red! And NOOO!! I just did that for a joke, don't take it seriously! *huggles* 

So yesterday, I really didn't want to play. I wanted to study for the upcoming exams. (And if I DID wanted to use the computer, Dad won't let me.) But then, Dad suddenly said that he'll watch the horse race,  so I decided to grab the chance of playing YPP! (I played from 9AM to 8PM.) 

And luckily, it was the free day of my favorite puzzle! Distilling! (All the more reason to play YPP. XD)

Even though people find it hard, it's actually pretty easy. Like I've told Red, if you read the instructions carefully, absorb what it means and play the puzzle 6 times in a row, you'll be able to understand it. (Watching videos in YouTube helps too.)

It's all just about being quick. (Actually, I find hard things easy! People say guns is easy but it's too hard for me. =X)

Red was the only one online yesterday and she immediately beamed at me, "Why did you do that to me?". (She was talking about SERKIT screenshot) I ROFL'D in RL and said sorry. And yes, I mean it Red, I meant it as a joke. ^_^

We talked lots, went to flotilla together and earned lotsa moneys! The flotilla's bnavver was Stilleto from the crew MasterBilly Bites. A very wicked crew with a very wicked captain and very wicked bnavvers. XD (I actually can't remember what happened while on the flotilla anymore...and since this post is too long, I'll just keep it short.)

Stilleto ended Vargas the Mad's flotilla and told everyone that there's another flotilla starting. Kyriel was the bnavver and we attacked The Widow Queen. Zandwrath always pays people who got excellents+ with 100 (?) PoE and was very cheerful the whole time. (I like her, she talks cute!)

Sadly, we sunk. (And I still haven't gotten any injury.) After the flotilla, Gns invited me on a WB pilly and I became his gunner. Whiteyz and Wsx was always booching, Blackyz (most likely an alt, together with Whiteyz) was being a nub. (Asking me "can u be my gf?" He got planked by Gns after that. BAHAHA)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home