Friday, January 29, 2010

I know this is a blog about YPP but...

Well, it's friday today and I can probably log in tomorrow! ^_^ (Although, it would be a lot better if my Dad will go to the horserace but I doubt he'll do that since I still have a freaking cold! D: )

Yes, folks. I have a cold since Wednesday. (AND WTF!! I just checked right now and we have new SOs!!) I HATE having a cold, having nasal mucus is also annoying. >_< But right now, I'm doing pretty fine, I drank some medicine and will do again after eating dinner. ^_^

And yeah, we now have Bluegill in our crew! (Red, Silver, Blue! XD) I knew him since 2007, he became a member of Boote's previous crew Scallywags of Viridian for a while. (But I doubt if he still remember me...) I've heard Fearlessalli's name somewhere before...Rumriddle I don't really know...

But I'm looking forward to be good friends with you all! ^_^

And yeah, we'll go to the REAL topic! (Now that I remembered it.) I had a dream last last night about the crew. I logged in only to find myself ranked as a pirate, Harry too, while Boote was ranked as FO in another crew. Red was still SO, I dunno where Silver or the others went, and what was really creepy was the captain was someone called "Omatwa" (or something like that.)

I freaked out and asked what was going on and that Omatwa dude was all like..."Mwahaha! This crew is mine now!" and Red said she was the one who let that Omatwa dude in the crew and requested that he be an SO to Boote. And then afterwards, I found out that this Omatwa dude is actually JORDAN and Boote wouldn't talk to me no matter how many tells I send her. T_T

I don't really want to write a long blog post since I want to go to YPP right now so I really wouldn't tell the history of me, Boote and Jordan right here but I will in the future! *wink* *cwoeubgshictoeugh* Ehehe...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, thanks for making me the evil one XD haha it says a lot of what you think of me...;) And do I even want to know who Jordan is? I'm afraiiddd. @)~Red

Saturday, January 30, 2010 9:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home