Tuesday, January 12, 2010

RAWR! *flips table*

Yes, Red has given me the script of their... interesting conversation and I'm gonna post it for the lulz.

---Convincing Harry to install Skype---
Red: What's yer status harry.
Harry: Still installing
Harry sighs.
Red frowns.
Boote: RAWR
Red: ...rawr?
Harry: MEOW
Boote eats harry
Boote: yum
Boote eats Red
Red hides Sugar and herself.
Harry is dead
Boote spits Red out
Red: Eww...
Harry: lol
Red: I taste too delicious for you boote?
Boote: yes
Red: or am I too hot? :b jk
Boote: You tasted like peep
Red: o.o ...I'm soft and lovable?
Boote: spicy
Red: o yes I am
Boote: mmm
Red smiles.
Red winks.
Harry: lol
Boote growls.
Harry meows.
Red purrs.
Boote licks.
Harry pounces.
Red kicks harry off and tackles Boote.
Boote scratches.
Boote dodges.
Boote sneaks up behind red.
Red punches boote in the face.
Harry tries to kick Red but slips and falls in to the sea.
Boote kicks red in the booty.
Harry: lol
Red pouts innocently.
Red hisses.
Boote ties harry up to a cannon ball.
Red punches Harry and makes him swim with the fishes.
Harry uses Jesus' water walking skills. (Harry has a dog named Jesus. XD)
Red high fives Boote
Red: WTF
Boote: lol
Harry: dog name
Red: I knows
Red kills Jesus and throws Harry back in with the sharks and drowns him.
Harry: lol
Red: o.o you laugh at your own death?
Harry: o.o
Red: you're strangeee
Harry discovers atlantis.
Red grins evilly
Red: noo! u died!
Boote waits for Jesus to be resurrected in 3 days.
Harry: or did I? was I alive?
Red: you most certainly did too die
Harry: or am I the undead? o.O
Red: yer not the undead either!
Red: yer dead!
Red: and jesus died! and boote better not laugh at me!
Harry: lol
Boote giggles.
Red makes Harry say sorry
Harry is not afraid of Red.
Red: you should be... *evilly glares*
Boote dances with the undead.
Red has an expression of betrayal upon her face.
Boote eats Harry's computer.
Harry: NOO! my music!
Red: thriller!
Boote burps.
Harry cries.
Red dances.
Red sings.

---Later---
Harry is disconnected...
Red: he died after all
Boote: noo!!
Red looks about suspiciously.
Red: hmm wonder why
Red whistles.

I love it when Harry got disconnected. *giggle* I already knew that Red is violent and all but Boote, I didn't knew you were this wild... XD

And I visited Opal yesterday. Luckily, one pilly was going on! (The captain was a greenie...who can't Bnav decently...although he was really nice.) They (2 guys) started talking in German and I was like, "it really wasn't a good idea playing here while not knowing how to speak German". XD

The Captain started sending long tells and all I could say was "English?" and he replied with "Sorry. My English is not that good." When in battle, the captain would order me to gun or bilge and when he says "Danke" (thank ye), all I could say was "^_^" since I don't know how to say "you're welcome" in German. :P

After a while, 2 English-speaking people came. (They're from Sage. Again. Check my very first post in this blog for more info.) The girl was like...addicted to chickens and kept mentioning it here and there to the point that I got annoyed and didn't wish for more people from Sage coming. XD

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I was on a RAMPAGE RAWR!!! ~Boote

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 2:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home