Monday, January 4, 2010

Red's confession?!

As what the title says...Red just made a confession! And I took a screenshot of it! BUT...I'm not going to post it yet as Red might really kill me. (She nearly did with what I did before...)

SO! Until I get her permission to post it, I'll keep it inside my computer...and every night I will giggle looking at it...

But anyway! I forgot to write on my last post the important and interesting part of the pilly with Gns. You see, his WB has 6 carpentry stations and when we started sailing, all of it was full.

Gns told them to take sail or bilge but NO ONE MOVED! That was a really rare phenomenon and I wished I took a screeny in remembrance. T_T

Yesterday, Dad went to watch the horse race again so I was free! (Even though I really wanted to study...) I went to atlantis (Red joined in after hers was finished). I got a new laurel hat (aqua flowers, atlantean ribbon) and a rapier.

People in the ship were weird (add the fact I don't know them) and people kept spamming and such. (Red was like, "how did you managed to survive this boat alone?!") While Amberash was looking for gunners, she booched:












That was so funny! XD We spent 2-3 hours in atlantis and I can say that it wasn't really satisfying. We jobbed 60 people and the citadel also appeared YET we didn't go after it. -_-

Red defeated Lokharchos! (I lost my 1v1 though.) Kybernete spammed me through tells and I slapped him. ^_^

Since the ship landed on Garnet archipelago, I grabbed the chance to move my ship to Carmine. (I want to mem Carmine-Pranayama) Red came and helped me pilly. (Silver came halfway through) We fought 12 battles and lost 3. AND MY BNAV WENT UP!! ^_^ It's now distinguished. My highest in Bnav was respected...and I hope I can get higher than that to deserve this SO rank I have. T_T

(Take note: Masterbilly was #1 in Bnav during the atlantis trip!) On the pilly, we fought with the "Wicked Stilleto Trio" ship for about...3 or 4 times. They kept attacking us and we kept winning. XD

They're imperials, Kathleen has a long sword, 2 guys both have a stilleto while Shabby John has a falchion. We got an expedition from John as well as 2 CI maps near Dragon's Nest. Now...I have to find Ace and drag him out from his vacation corner so the crew can go to CI!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home