Thursday, January 7, 2010

Red's gonna eat SJ

Jan. 5, 2010

After memming Typhoon to Dendrite, I went on a pilly with Harry. His gunner, Raworz then needed to eat dinner or lunch and said something interesting:


















I ROFL'D at this one. Since he didn't put any commas, it looked like he was going to eat our Harry. D: (It's also the same for the title of this post. XD)

After the pilly, I checked the charts on Harry's ship and drooled over the Adder to Cabo chart...and he gave it to me!! ^_^ (I also got Dendrite to Xian, probably the LAST route of Jade arch. This has GOT to be the LAST route, dude! I'm tired of Jade. XD)

Jan. 6, 2010

I memmed Adder to Cabo. (Harry let me use his ship while he use mine in exchange.) I went and explored Adder and found interesting things:












And yes, the weird thing you just noticed is my pegleg. I got it when we sunk while attacking the Widow Queen's flotilla. They still have Vargas' statue as well as the house... (Too bad I couldn't go inside)

I lagged because of the stupid anti-virus software (it does something in the WRONG time!!) but then was able to go with Harry and the others on the imperial outpost. (I want to say sorry to Marle for the stupid words I said. I just get really pissed off when someone makes fun of my name.)

It got suspended though (I think) when Silver and I had to go. (Dad just HAS to interfere in the WRONG time!! XD)

AND! I finally got Red's permission! (See screenshot above.) So here is Red's long-waited, ultimate and wicked confession:







Red, please don't kill me. XD

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home