Thursday, February 11, 2010

♫ I can't get Red outta my head! Girl, your love is all I think about! ♪

On the post before this one, I forgot to write that I met Widow Queen again! She was on a cutter named Little Barbel with an orange might-ring. And guess what?! I shot them about 5 times!! But I still lost... T_T

Today, we had a WB pilly and after I and the gunner went to the bathroom, Forshizzle was like, "What is with this crew and the bathroom?" XD! Red said, "it's not like you never go..." and Shizzle, "I don't, I have a bladder disorder...jk"

So when Shizzle was about to log off, I told him, "And don't forget to go the bathroom!" and after that, THIS happened:



















XD

And yeah, Jemma was being annoying throughout the pilly. She keeps on saying that I was playing poker during battle even though:













I don't even have a parlor badge. :/ All I did was watch the 20k-200k tables (because I like stalking rich peoplez) when THE BATTLE WAS NEARING ITS END! It was like...3 vs. 15? or something like that. And I was already eliminated so HUZZAH.

And then she says, "Your name says it all" like WTF. For your information, dear, over 9000 people already used my name for teasing me, please don't add yourself to the list of the stupid 9000 people, kkthxbai?

But anyway, after the pilly, we had fun with Davidov (who always calls Red "Yellowhat" XD). I sang my "Red song" (in the title) and want to expand it and write a full song dedicated to Red! 

And then, we started making puns out of people's names...














XD

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home