Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I only love you!

Okay, so after 2 years I'll finally write a new entry in this blog. :P I actually wanted to post yesterday but my Dad suddenly interrupted. :/

Jan. 30
While I was resting (after memming), Boote said something like "we have a baby!", "it's a boy!" so I was like O_O and Red said that there's a pirate named Redboote! But then, I searched for something and came up with this:








And then:









When I did a little more research, it turned out that there was a Redgirl and it may be the original mother of baby Redace...

The plot thickens.

Jan. 31

I wanted to mem Moab to Spectre but my ship was too far from Moab and I needed to move the ship first. Harry logged on and hopped aboard so I just decided to pilly. And job people.

Harry was like, "You're jobbing? Wow. That's a first." XD

The pilly was actually fun! The voyage was set to Hard to Very Hard Brigands and Barbarians (our real goal was to get BKs, but we didn't. D: ).

And then out of nowhere:



XD
I might use his line in the future...
We had a bit of a problem with some people fighting over a stupid thing and I had to try and bring WORLD PEACE into the voyage by singing the song "Where is the Love?!" but I dunno if it really worked. =X

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home