Saturday, February 13, 2010

This day...is crazy. X_X

Every night in my dreams, I see you, I feel you, that is how I know you'll go on
Far across the distance and spaces between us, you have come to show you'll go on
Near, far, wherever you are, I believe that the heart does go on...
Once more, you'll open the door and you're here in my heart and my heart will go on and on...











Yes peeps. After the CI, Davidov and Booteful was having a very romantic scene, imitating Jack and Rose from Titanic. I see a certain someone getting jealous... XD

As the title says, today was a really crazy day. I was lagging the whole morning and when Sweetsusie invited me for a CI, I was really really happy! The problem is, I became a burden because of the lagging and didn't get to help forage and fight much. X_X
Again, I apologize (even if you can't see this, duh) for what I've caused. I'll promise next time to not to spoil the fun out of CI. :(

Boote was like, "Are you taking screenshots, paparazzi?" when I went near the 2 of them and was like, "how did you know?!" Sneaky ninja powarzz!

I strangled Boote about 2 times for doing something stupid and then for an unknown reason, Boote and Red DIVORCED! Could it be...? (I can't write long since Dad is here and is calling me for dinner...)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Stupidjerk said...

...Now that I'm reading my posts again, I wonder the "stupid thing" that Boote did for me to strangle her? XD

Friday, March 26, 2010 8:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home