Saturday, March 13, 2010

CI Mania!

As you all know, I've been going to lots of CI runs this month. XD I'm just living my life to the fullest while I'm not busy and have a badge. (And people started jobbing me so woohoo!!)

I don't know when this one was...probably on Thursday or so? XD

I have a thrall! (It got eliminated though.)

I don't understand how you defend the thralls. I mean, I tried clicking it and stuff but NOTHING HAPPENS! There will be times where I click on it and I successfully defend it but after that, URGH, no matter how many times I click it, I really can't defend it. >_<

This one was yesterday. The bnavver was Nicolette. ^_^

Clicky

It took us only 2 entries and we won every fray. ^_^ Halfway through though, we nearly lost the last rumble fray! It was Ridinthekat was the only one left with 4 zombies! I thought we'll lost but then, Ameranth said that he should stall and the zombies will kill themselves.

Luckily, they did and we won! *sigh of relief* After thet fray, we went back home and took 540 chests with us! ^_^ I got lots of trinkets. :D

And Harry was being silly XD :

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home