Sunday, March 7, 2010

I'm so busy that I can't catch up with blogging

Yeah. Because I want to log in and chat with everyone, I keep on ignoring this blog. :< But don't worry! I'm not giving this up! I'm sure I can get back to my pace once again. ^_^

Achievements:
* Crimson to Pranayama - Memmed on Friday (?) with the help of Rumriddle! ❤
* Olin's Brow to Stormy Fell - Memmed yesterday in fast speed, since the chart I have might crumble.
* Stormy Fell to Havoc - Memmed today. I wanted to mem Mermaid's Purse to Havoc but Harry was going to CI so I just quit for the moment. XP

So today, I went to CI with Interguy. Even though his bnav is just respected (it went to master halfway through the CI ^_^), he's pretty good. :D I rigged and had a little chat with the other jobbers and it was really fun. I didn't lag or anything. BUT.

When I went to Harry's CI. BAM. I was lagging. >_< (Hackalucka lagged after I did. XP She caught my lagging disease!) I'd never go to CI with anyone I know. NEVAR AGAIN!

And dude! There were skellies in Garden Cradle and Hadrian today but we weren't able to continue the photoshoot (for the music video) because Boote's stomach was aching and she had to leave. ;( *prays for Boote to get better soon*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home