Friday, March 26, 2010

Umm...no title? LAWL

On Friday, Saturday and Sunday, I had atlantis mania and went with Staycr as the bnavver. Screeny of the booty which gave me my atlantean helmet:



And on 23, I went BK hunting with Juice! :D We got Brynhild but they were too strong and lost. X_X (Her swabbies practically went on a killing spree when she got eliminated. XD)



And these past few days, I'm SO addicted to Hearts! I can't stop playing it! XD



And I know that all you guys know about "it" (the declaration!! XD) but when I searched my computer for the screenie, I CAN'T FREAKIN FIND IT!

(Yes, I know that it's been a while since I didn't put my OSM smileys up so shut up.)

So until I can find the stupid screeny, I'll just keep it like this:

Redhhat says, "<3"
Stupidjerk says, "I love Red. <3"
Stupidjerk shouts, "But I only love h...no."
Redhhat laughs uncontrollably.
Demeno says, "harry!!!"


EDIT! I finally found it! It's on a different screeny folder and was small so I didn't notice it. =X (The tape Red's talking about was the tape Demeno put on my mouth. :< )



And the next day...



I hope Harry doesn't read this blog. :/ XD (But DUDE, the ehemnosyehem people exaggerated the "declaration"! >_< I didn't even declare it! LAWL)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home