Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hilarious day! :D

So, yesterday after getting home from badminton practice, I tried memming but then foraged 5 Jade gems so I decided to change plans. While I was moving the gems, I suddenly spotted an orange merchant so I attacked it and I won! WOOT!

It's my first time winning against a merchant. And guess what I got? 11 bloody pineapples! 

So today, I went to CI and...it was normal. I didn't get anything special since the other foragers suck. :/ I got 2 frenetics! ^_^ After the CI, I helped Ryu with his WF SMH and since I was in a very good and angelic mood, I was being helpful to the jobbers and stuff. So then, a new hearty of mine said this:



Before he said that, he heartied me without saying anything to me so I got kinda mad and decided I'll just remove him later. But since he said something nice, I guess I won't remove him. XD

Ryu and Blue had been waiting for an hour to fill the WF but we only got about 26 jobbers so I then decided to be like those rich people from Atlantis and blockades and decided to hold a quiz contest!

Clicky here.

Eh, Harry got the correct answers for like...3 times. He's my new stalker. :( Lulz. Harry was once a crewbie, many of you may know. But he recently made his own crew so he's not a crewbie anymore.

Blue also got the correct answers for the questions "What's my favorite sport?" and "Who's my favorite singer?" (Answer is tennis and Christina Aguilera. Now, you may wonder why I'm on a badminton club. That's because my school doesn't have a tennis club and badminton is one of my favorites too. Lulz.)

But since he's a crewbie, he didn't the poe. XP

Other winners were Xuidoper (2 times, my joined date and my favorite vegetable), Carafe (favorite instrument) and Kavii (favorite fruit). I had so much fun. ^_^

After the Atlantis, I got bored and was so sleepy! Then, Ryu wanted to move his Passion Fruits so I decided to help him BUT! I kept lagging during the last 3 battles so I just decided to stop playing and go do something productive IRL. XP Sorry Ryu!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home