Sunday, May 23, 2010

:/ Losing motivation these past few days?

I don't know what to do anymore these past few days. Internet is boring these days, I feel like I don't want to play YPP at the moment, I'm sick and tired of memming XD, I'm too stupid these days IRL, Abe-senpai having a girlfriend is kinda shocking, I keep on listening to kinda emo music these days!

>_<

Someone help me! XD I don't know who I am anymore...I'm feeling weird. T_T

But anyway, I tried playing YPP today. I memmed Cormorant to Adder Ridge and was so thankful that the chart is still alive. I can sell it in the forums. XP

While I was moving Boote's ship, I did something OSM in rigging.

29 pieces cleared, dude! WOOT! I'll get my ultimate soon, hopefully! <3

After the stupid and sickening memming, Boote told me there were some blockades in Sage so I went there and earned 19k. ^_^ (Although I would've earned more if Dad didn't hog the computer for an hour after eating lunch. @_@)

Hmm...don't wonder if you don't see me on YPP or on FB these days. Like I've told Boote, badminton tournament is on 27, 28 and 29 while big exams are coming on June 9, 10 and 11. >_< And to be able to go to the tournament, I have to skip school!

And we have Math on 27 and 28! NOOOO! I wouldn't be able to understand Math if I don't listen to the teacher's explanation! I can't understand it if I just read the stupid textbook. :/ But eh, I guess I'll be fine. *stares at Dem's direction*

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous dem said...

whatd i do!!!!!

Saturday, May 29, 2010 4:41:00 PM  
Blogger Stupidjerk said...

I meant that you can teach me in case I can't understand Math. XD

But eh, I guess I can do it by myself. I don't know why but ever since I entered High School, I can solve hard Math problems. XP In short, I've become a genius! Lulz

Sunday, May 30, 2010 2:29:00 PM  
Anonymous dem said...

ohhhh lol mi bad yea no prob?

Sunday, May 30, 2010 2:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home