Monday, June 28, 2010

Specially for you: Ace

Since Ace keeps on bugging me to write a new blog entry, here is a blog entry dedicated to him!

Lulz quote of the month for June:
"SJ, yer not stupid but sometimes you can be a real jerk!" ~ Ace

Congratulations to the winnar of the quote! Please claim your free intarnetz by contacting Freeintarnetz in-game. If you're able to catch him online, a double winnar is you!

Lulz screenshot for the month of June:



A triple winnar is you!

Lame memming achievements:
June 13
Raven's Roost to Sapling
Sapling to Yax Mutal

I tried memming Mermaid's Purse to Olin's Brow on June 26 with the help of Barhoum and went back and forth for 3 times but I didn't mem a single dot. T_T If anyone finds a MP to OB chart be it new or old, tell me immediately and I'll pay you 1k! ^_^

6 more routes to go! WOOHOO!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home