Sunday, October 3, 2010

October Resurrection

I was browsing through my screenshot folder when I've found this:



And yes, I have decided that there's no point in blocking their fucking names. 
This happened recently...or liek, last month. XD I think this was while I was playing Hearts. I had NO CLUE what they were talking about. They were probably just butthurt that I had 0 while they had 10 ~ 20 (scores). 

Oct. 1, 2010
I had a 5-day break from school which started on the 1st so here I am resurrecting my YPP character! 
Since I've noticed that my bravery badge is gonna run out soon, I've decided to go to some HS which was navved by Laney. And dude was she annoying.

She kept on babbling nonsense taunting (to the ghost ships) instead of focusing on the wheel. (That was the reason why she kept on bumping rocks and doing stupid moves.) She always made a big deal when someone leaves and again, babbles some nonsense. 
So I left her lame HS and decided to go to Henkieen's CI. At first, the members were 6 girls + 1 guy but when he left, a girl replaced him and the CI turned to:



CHICK CI! XD And well...you can say we kinda failed. We couldn't beat the Homo even after we tried for 3 times. 
And yeah, while I was in CI, David kept on bugging me! XD



We decided to prot and I got some old clothes.  After the CI, I've decided to try my luck in Poker. I went to the 200-2k tables and cashed in with 1k and left with 5k! Yippee! I had 2 straights but then lost almost everything when a miracle happened and I got my winnings back! That was a really lucky day. I usually don't win in Poker. XD

Oct. 2, 2010
I'm back again! 2 Atlantis runs and 1 HS was on at the time I logged in and I was having second thoughts at which Atlantis I should join: Billy or Staycr. But I decided to go with Staycr and had a great 1 hour carping when we suddenly sunk.  Yes, yes. Of course it was because of the lazers and lack of people online. (I think everyone was Trick-or-Treating or something? XD)

Billy was still jobbing when we sank and I thought that many people might come to his SMH so I've decided to go there. Unfortunately, we were still stuck with 20 people even when we were sailing to the SMH point. Usually, I'm a patient person and I don't leave Billy's SMH runs but Amber was doing what she was best at (i.e. Being rude to people. A green person, on that day.) again which pissed me off so I left.

Then, Staycr started an HS and it was OSM! We had a lot of fun and we were near sinking again but we were saved and were able to port! I only got 10k and nothing more. 
No old clothes,no trinkets. 

I finally got my first ghost! LOL. On my very first HS, I didn't have a ghost so I was delighted when mine was able to survive to the top 3. Lulz.



















A little more lower and you would have gotten "hell". 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home