Saturday, October 9, 2010

U Got Nothin' On Me!



Hehe...it's me whispering something to Wild David. 

Yes, I have a 3-day-break from school and I have NO badminton practices at all! Yippee! And now, the long forgotten Achievements Tymz! 

*Memmed Ansel to Last Stand Hill on Oct.8
*Finally won against Finius and got a Porcelain Cup! Oct. 9
*Won a small zombie fray. Oct. 9
*Cursed Isles with Dio sunk before entering the island! >_<

Yes peeps! You heard it right! After 3 years, I have finally defeated a BK
Well, this is what actually happened. I was having a 17-league pilly and got a BK expedition. Admiral Finius then attacked me and I was able to max their sloop.

I can't even believe it myself. So after maxxing them, I found out that they only have 5 peeps in their ship so it was 4 vs 5 and I NEARLY GOT KILLED! But it was thanks to a few breakers that I was left alive and won! 

So I wandered around Garnet since I was bored and missed the Familiar Drinking Tourny. I arrived at Windward Vale and found 13 zombies. Fortunately, there were already 11 zombies so we didn't have to wait much for the fray to start.



And dude, I was SO close to getting my 5th zombie hand but Necromantic Natasha chose to kill me. URGH. 
But anyway, I only have 3 routes to mem and I want to finish memming before or during Christmas. I mean, I want to have a Christmasy portrait with the globe!

I'm getting desperate. So please, PLEASE contact me if you see (please include the name of the pirate who has it) or get any of these charts:

Mermaid's Purse to Olin's Brow
Sapling to Whistler
Cabo de Hornos to Last Stand Hill

I'd really appreciate it and I might pay you! 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home