Sunday, October 17, 2010

You win some, you lose some!

So...it's now 9:55 in the evening and I just started tweaking the crew website to give it a Halloweenish theme. ^_^ I have school tomorrow but we don't have a badminton practice so I'm going to arrive home early! 

But yeah, on with real business:
Oct. 16
I tried going around Mermaid's Purse to Havoc in hopes of getting the MP to OB chart I've been wanting for long but no luck. :/ While I was getting frustated, David sent me a tell asking if I want to join the killing of some skull heads and undead peeps at Sakejima. Since I had a few gems aboard my ship at the time, I got my alt to stay on my ship which was the cause of why I didn't arrive in time for the skellie fight. 

It was 5 skellies 5 humans and guess what! Our OSM Davidov was the last one to survive and killed the remaining 3 skellies! 
After that, he summoned 5 zombies and it took us 3 tries before we finally beat em. :/ But in the end, I won a CI chart and 1300 PoE! ^_^

Oct. 17
I started my YPP day with trading games again to earn a few bucks. I had with me 19 Jade gems but I suddenly got too occupied with dnavving that I didn't notice a brigand attacking me. They grappled, we fought but the STUPID YELLOW BREAKER wouldn't come so my screen got filled with yellow and I died. And they took 4 gems away. 

After that, I was sailing through Erh to Dendrite when some Saphiq attacked me and boy did he gave me lots of trouble. Liek, I was near Olive Island and the blockade was about to start but he wasted my time by escaping from him and stuff.

And while I was bnavving against him, I was shaking so bad. XD I mean, it's my 2nd PvP (first one was against Nunny, lol) and I thought he was good but he didn't even place a scratch on my ship and it seemed like he didn't know how to read whirlpools. :/

Now, the best and funny part was about me thinking his name is Saphig, with a G! So I did a /vw on his ship Cold Bluegill and his name appears but when I sent him tells and did a /w Saphig, the game said there was no such pirate. But the ship was moving and stuff! Totally creepy! 

So I petitioned about it to Gaea and she told me that his name has  Q and not G in it politely. I feel so stupid. >_<

The blockade starts after that and of course, I jobbed with RiddleMakers. And after Post Mortem was about to win the 3rd round and RM pulled out, I asked what was happening, if they're going to continue going inside politely and guess what they replied with?

Pirate1: You Stupidjerk!
Pirate2: LOL
Pirate3: It's pretty obvious, really, stupid jerk
Pirate4: It's okay you're a stupid jerk

>_>
I'm seriously asking for a name change if it's possible in the near future. Apparently, a loyal jobber who skipped lunch deserves something like this. But nevermind, I earned 118k from their blockades anyway. 

I sank 5 times but didn't get any injury. I want an eyepatch!! XD

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home