Sunday, October 28, 2012

Happy 5th, Happy 10th!

As you guys have heard, Yohoho! Puzzle Pirates had celebrated its 10th anniversary! YIPPEE!! And my pirate Stupidjerk also celebrated her 5th anniversary this August but I wasn't there to witness it, I only saw the 5th Order of the Jolly Roger inside my trophy collection. xD

Why did I log in to YPP after a gazillion years, you ask? Well, that's because I saw the newsletter saying they're giving away Mystery Boxes to accounts made before October 23, 2012 through October 23 through November so if you haven't grabbed yours yet, go move your booty and log in!
Err...that's because I thought it would be nice to log in once in a while. 
 Anyway, DUDE, BOOTE LOGGED IN ON THE 27th AND SHE WAS THERE UNTIL THE MORNING OF 28th (my time) BUT I DIDN'T KNOW SO I COULDN'T MEET HER! I LOGGED IN IN THE AFTERNOON! 
My YPP client had to catch up on a lot of things so I had to wait for 2 hours for it to update before I could log in.
















Isn't that number scary? I couldn't take a screenshot but it was actually 1129:18 at first! Then it hopped down to 800, 500, 200, 100 in a few seconds which helped to save my brain from exploding.

I didn't do much today, really. I just claimed the Mystery Box, opened it and got the Decennium Banner! YAY! I hung it on Boote's manor, checked the house news, noticed that Red's name wasn't in the Roommates List anymore. Wondered if Boote removed her but then thought that would be impossible. So I /who'ed Redhhat and guess what it gave me:

Failed to obtain pirate info: No such pirate.




Where's my Reeeeeeed?!?!?! And if you're reading this, dude, go make a new pirate IMMEDIATELY! 

But yeah, I saw there was a blockade on Tigerleaf Mountain so I jobbed for the defender flag. It was...a not so interesting blockade. But I got to see new things, so all is well!

















What a cute alligator!  I was so shocked when I first saw it but now I want one for myself! And dude, look at that Patching board, srsly.

LIEK SRSLY! How do you scuppering fix that thing?! Is this some kind of bug or what?! I'll stick to my Carpentry forever! xP

After the only working for 1 round for the blockade (only got 8k) I applied to a pillage. It had a Narrow/Proficient Officer in charge. I thought to myself it's going to be okay, I'm not at BNav myself. Then I noticed 3 greenies aboard. I thought to myself it's okay because they're still learning. Then I saw them booching sail, guns and bilge. I thought to myself it's just fine, just normal. Then we fought brigands, won and WE GOT KRAKEN'S BLOOD! YIPPEE!! So I thought to myself that it really wasn't that bad at all, although I only jumped on their pilly halfway through. So after porting, the Officer started dividing the booty and he took quite a few minutes for that. Then we saw this:











I voted a NAY for this stupid division but it got divided like this anyway. Now you may wonder what's wrong with this.
Why is Anmar -1? Sure, she only fought 1 battle but I did too, and I got 185 PoE. She got a booch in sails but that was because we hit the league point too fast when she just hopped in. But NOOOOO, the Officer just had to +1 the greenies who kept on booching and spamming "Billions of blue blistering barnacles!" after we got the Kraken's Blood. (And I just saw they were hearties with the officer.) And their crew division is supposed to be "Jobber's Delight". URGH. 

Remind me to never job for Jiveareno ever again.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did!! (Redhhat) Just kind of discouraged to play anymore, since I forgot my badge and was busy and then it disentigrated...Means no more eye patch...no more roomy...no more little stats I had lol....no more fwiends online/peeps anyway...no more flirt....no more champion...and David had to resupply me with a Sugar :P

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 2:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home