Monday, January 4, 2016

Welcome 2016 and new blog name!

Ahoy everyone! It's been 2 years since my last post. :(
You might have noticed, my blog's name changed and is now "My Life as a Pirate" as of today because...I'm not a teenager anymore! Not a teenage pirate but a full pirate! xD

Anyway, a lot has happened in these 2 years and the last time I logged in to YPP was on March 2013. I missed playing so I decided to sneak a peek and logged in (while bf beside was just clueless about the game xD) on Dec. 29, 2015 to Jan. 2, 2016. Wow, it's 2016 now! 
Time flies by too fast! And everyone in the crew are dormant. D:

I logged in to find that I was a penguin! Turns out that there was an event of penguins VS seals? But I saw people at the inns that had pirate forms so I asked how to be a pirate again because I didn't want to be a penguin. xP
















There were a lot of changes in the game with Kraken Hunt added as another SMH and I decided to join one after the IO spree. I had no idea what you do at a KH so I was confused at first but understood it after a while. There, I met Superpants and saw him at the poker table after the KH.









And as always, my pirate life is never complete without people talking about my name. 
Now that I think about it, why did I even name my pirate like this? I have no clue! I would like to ask my self from 8 years ago but alas, I can't! It will forever remain a mystery...












I don't really play poker much, but when I do, I always cash out with no money. HAHA! But miraculously, I won some 20k in total (from 2k) at poker this week. I also won a few times at hearts and treasure drop too. ^_^v














The next day I went to another IO spree on a WB. Because there's only a few people it's pretty hard to fill ships these days. Even the sloops for KH won't get filled. xC But it's the new year's so it's understandable why the population was like this:









But despite the low population, I saw there were still...violent interesting people online. 











But then again, there are also nasty people that just ruins the fun. :/ (Okay, this is the main story of this blog post lol)

I was on a KH hunt with a guy named Bigredrock and he had a captain at his crew by the name Katswreck. From hearing, she was on a pilly on a WB and they just finished pillying so she started dismissing jobbers. But the 3 she dismissed was the jobbers at Big's ship and we were inside the KH. Everyone was like "what in the seven seas?" for what she did but she was like "I thought they were in the WB pilly". Liek, are you that stupid not to look at names first before dismissing? And she just laughed it off after he told her off.

Big rejobbed people back but after a few minutes, she dismissed some people again. And was like, "I'll go (at the KH)" like duh, sure you're the captain of the crew but isn't that so rude, interrupting someone's KH and bossing them around?

So we just went in and went out after the break and started rejobbing people. We got new people and were ready to get in when this happened:







I wasn't even lagging (new laptop lol) and got him a handful of kraken inks and chests and he'll just plank me? 
During the KH, their captain actually had the nerve to ask if I wanted to join their crew and I was like no thanks, but now they just gave me another reason not to take a job at them anymore. :/

But anyway, there was a familiar tournament for overall scores in puzzling last week, and I placed 2nd in DNav...but fell down to 4th place at the last few minutes. xD But I still got 4th place and a few furniture! 
I was also able to mem a few routes down further into the late-Malachite ocean. God, there are a lot of outpost islands so I can only mem a few routes with the navy, but after that I have to go out on my own ship! D:

And this ends my YPP week! The next time I'll be able to log in would be from February...
So until then, fairwinds!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home